Plater Bio Exhibit at New Ag Conference & Expo
The exhibition will cover the latest market trends and products in plant nutrition and soil health, gathering the specialty fertilizers, fertigation and biostimulant industries.
Plater Bio will be promoting their unique technology including;
- Gold Leaf; The would first and only complete liquid fertilizer. Contains every plant nutrient in a buffered and chelated form. Can be used as a ‘one part’ hydroponic fertilizer or in field production where calcium is needed to be applied alongside NPK.
- Production of fungal chitosan for use in a number of industries. In agriculture chitosan can be used as a biofungicide/biobactericide under EU organic regulations. As Plater Bio’s chitosan is manufactured from fungi, not animal waste (the industry norm), it makes it ideal for use on food crops.
- Extraction and refinement of bioactive ingredients from algae (seaweeds) for use as biostimulants.
- Chelation of micronutrients with organic acids.
- Contract manufacturing of finished fertiliser and the supply of raw materials
In addition, Russell Sharp, founder and Technical Director of Plater Bio has been asked to speak at the conference. His presentation on Thursday, 28 March 2019 at 11:40 will cover “Development of a "one part" hydroponic fertilizer.